Phone: (502) 371-3515
Fax: (502) 371-9215
William P. Harbison practices in the firm’s Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring Group, working with debtors and creditors in and out of the federal and state courts. Bill has extensive experience litigating under the Bankruptcy Code, representing clients in claims disputes and winning precedential decisions on issues concerning the confirmation of plans of reorganization. At home in the courtroom, Bill has tried facts to courts and juries in scores of cases.
Before entering private practice, Bill served as a deputy prosecuting attorney in Clark County, Indiana, and as a law clerk to the Honorable Basil H. Lorch III of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Indiana. A seventh-generation Hoosier, Bill lives in Jeffersonville with his wife and daughter.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
William Harbison was featured as 20 people to know in the Law - Louisville Business First, June 2, 2022.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Floyd County Bar Association
- Evansville Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Financial Restructuring
- Commercial Litigation
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2007
- B.A. in history, cum laude, Ball State University, 2004