Get a Fresh Financial Start
Representing clients large and small, Seiller Waterman LLC has worked with complicated financial and legal situations of all kinds. As one of the region's largest bankruptcy and financial restructuring groups, we provide guidance to clients both in financial distress and not. Our lawyers are experienced in diving into complex litigation, and we have become the go-to firm for solutions to financial problems and bankruptcy.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
As a federally designated debt relief agency, we offer specialized services in bankruptcy. If you or your business is facing the process of bankruptcy, our lawyers will help you find a way forward through Chapter 7, Chapter 11, or another form of relief.
- Secured creditors
- Unsecured creditors
- Financial institutions
- Committees and bankruptcy trustees
- Sellers and purchasers of financially distressed businesses
- And more!
- Helping debtors/borrowers in need of financial restructuring with lending institutions or other creditors
- Finding relevant alternatives and strategies when dealing with financially troubled third parties
- Helping asset-based lenders and real estate lenders find strategies in foreclosures, workouts, and restructuring outside bankruptcy. This can include structuring and implementing asset swaps, asset sales, and new, additional, or restructured debt financing or investment
- Helping shopping center and office building developers and managers in tenant and department store bankruptcy and reorganization cases
- Helping student loan guarantors in claims, plan objections, and non-dischargeability actions
- Counseling about stays against lien enforcement, setoffs, preferences, fraudulent conveyances, leveraged buyouts, equitable subordination, lender liability, and assumption or rejection of leases and executory contracts
- Counseling buyers of businesses in bankruptcy reorganizations or debtors-in-possession in selling businesses (commonly referred to as Section 363 sales)