Phone: (502) 371-3505
Andrew Draut is a member of the Litigation Group of the firm and has been in practice for over forty-two years. Mr. Draut has litigation experience in such areas as products liability, premises liability, insurance coverage and bad faith, medical negligence, and workers compensation claims. He continues to accept representation of plaintiffs in a select number of personal injury cases.
Mr. Draut's interests and personal activities include boating, camping, fishing, and golfing. Additionally, he is a member of three philanthropic organizations.
- Has achieved Martindale-Hubbell distinguished rating of AV Preeminent.
- Was named in Louisville Magazine as a “Top Lawyer” in the areas of litigation, personal injury, and workers compensation in 2008 and in the area of litigation in 2009. Top Lawyers are picked by their peers.
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky, 1979,
- Eastern Kentucky University, 1974,
- Civil Litigation
- Premises Liability Defense
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Personal Injury